It’s Wednesday and you know what that means… That’s right, I’m thinking of gettin’ me a piece of Ash! Those of you who read last Wednesday’s posts will remember that I mentioned that Sherrilyn Kenyon has donated Acheron’s custom leather coat to be auctioned off on Brenda Novak’s 2010 Online Auction for Diabetes Research. The coat was finally put online today and the bidding is open.
The coat is an XL and has been worn by Sherrilyn herself, who is only 5’2″, as well as various “Acheron” models, the tallest of which was 6’4″. The coat will be autographed on the inside by Sherri and it comes with the following items:
* An embroidered Acheron tote
* A signed copy of the Acheron hardcover
* A signed Vol 1 of the manga
* An Under the Protection of Acheron bumper sticker
* An Acheron pendant necklace.
The total value of this package is over $1200.
May 19th, 2010 at 1:29 am